DUE TO COVID-19 PREVENTION CLAYTON BOROUGH HALL IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC BEGINNING MARCH 16, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, HOWEVER WE ARE STILL CONDUCTING BUSINESS AND PROVIDING SERVICES.
We are asking all residents to fill out the following survey by Gloucester County. The survey answers will help the county develop a plan to address and develop strategies to fix issues in your community. This is an important survey and we ask everyone only fill it out once, all answers will be anonymous. Survey link
Gov. Phil Murphy has announced that the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency is allocating a $25-million Small Landlord Emergency Grant Program to assist landlords and tenants with pandemic-related losses. Landlords who receive assistance from the program must then pass the benefits on to their tenants by forgiving outstanding back rent and late fees that were accumulated during the same period. The money comes from federal CARES Act funding.
The New Jersey Department of Education has released the FAQ that was referred to in the Governor’s briefing on Monday. Please visit nj.gov/education to find this resource.
A new contact tracing dashboard has been launched on the state’s official website and can be reached at www.covid19.nj.gov.
Tax and Water/Sewer Payments can be made online at Online Payments or by mail or in the Drop Box (outside front doors of Borough Hall).
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 RESOURCES:
- STATE OF NJ for up to date information on COVID-19
- We know the unemployment process can be overwhelming. The Department of Labor created a new web portal that allows New Jersey residents to contact the Department of Labor directly. This is a helpful tool for residents who have questions about their applications. To submit a message, residents must go to www.myunemployment.nj.gov and follow the instructions below:
- On the top navigation, scroll to the right for “Need Help” and unveil the drop down menu
- Choose "Send an Email"
- Choose Email: Submit a message through our new online form.
- Follow the prompts
- The Communicable Disease Service has received many questions about animal health issues in the context of COVID-19. A "Frequently Asked Questions about Animal Health Issues During COVID-19 Pandemic" document has been posted on the Veterinary Public Health page under Additional Resources: https://www.state.nj.us/health/vph/ and is attached here.
- FFRCA Overview
- FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT (FFCRA) paid leave provisions - Questions and Answers supplied by the Department of Labor
- NJ.GOV/LABOR for information on Unemployment Benefits
- NJ Jobs Portal
- GLOUCESTER COUNTY'S WEBSITE for Cwww.myunemployment.nj.govOVID-19 information
- Letter to Community from Superintendent of Clayton Public Schools
- Order prohibiting new transient guests or seasonal tenants in the Borough of Clayton
- COVID-19 CPWR Toolbox Talk
- NRPA Guide to Physical Distancing in Public Parks and Trails
- - NJ Spotlight
The NJEDA wants to make it easy for organizations to understand what support programs are available to you to help stabilize your operations and get back on a pathway to growth. As a courtesy, the NJEDA is offering this screening tool that lists emergency assistance programs that you may decide to consider based upon information you provide about your organization.
This is a beta version of the "Eligibility Wizard" that focuses on newly announced State Emergency Assistance programs and the SBA disaster loan program. NJEDA will be updating the tool regularly as new federal, state, local, and philanthropic programs become available. View it here.